Tuesday 10 July 2012

German Sausage Dog Apparel



Last night I realised while playing with my friends sausage dogs Basil and Pepper that these super cute dogs definitely enjoy wearing their coats in winter to keep warm. Now I know dressing your dog up has become rather large throughout the years so I decided to look through different websites not only dog ones to see what is on offer to dress your favourite pets in your life!

These dog sweaters come off a site called pawspoint.com and only cost about $30 they come in a few colours and if you have a two dogs both from different genders this is definitely a big help! 














Also on pawspoint.com I found this amazing ibone Hoodie and i instantly fell in love. The screen printing of the ear phones and ipod are genius. 












 On American Apparel they have a dog section making extra cute singlets, tees and hoodies for most dog sizes. This plain hoodie comes in a range of colours and even comes in neon for this and next seasons colour fix!
This basic ribbed singlet is perfect for summer but also perfect for under the plain hoodie. It comes in a range of colours also and try and mix and match colours between the singlets and hoodies to make the outfit more fashionable and also dress with colours more appropriate to the sex of your dog.




So who knew that dog dressing has come this far that clothes stores are bringing in a range to dress your favourite pets in your life. You can shop for them and yourself at once! Now thats a win!!! Here's Basil my friends Sausage Dog! Way to adorable not to want to dress him up!!!


Boho Laundry xx

1 comment:

  1. I precisely wanted to thank you so much all over again. I am not sure what I would have gone through in the absence of these tips provided by you directly on my topic. It was actually the frightful setting for me personally, however , discovering the very specialized form you managed that took me to leap for delight.

    ReplyDelete