Wednesday 20 June 2012

BOHO'S FIRST DAY


"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."
— Audrey Hepburn
So many quotes by famous people to go through but nothing can beat the original woman from Breakfast at Tiffany's "Audrey Hepburn". Fashion changes constantly throughout the years, throughout the seasons and throughout individuals. How one carries themselves shows through their fashion and how high they stand. If one has confidence in themselves they can carry off any outfit no matter how plain or out there it is. I created this blog to explore my fashion interest and to share with the world what fashion is to me and how easy it is in my eyes to speak through your daily outfit!
Fashion doesn't have to be expensive or cheap. Its about putting the right colours, patterns and accessories together which with the right mind is easy to do. Throughout my blog i am going to post things I like, whats in this season and what will be in next season. I am also going to show how to make a outfit cheap and expensive to look like the latest looks in magazines, catwalks and on celebrities.
But don't think this is only about Fashion i am going to show everything that excites me in my life from home decorations, to something i see in the street. I hope that everyone if anyone reads this enjoys what i love as much as i do.


Boho Laundry xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment